September 27, 2011

Allow me to introduce myself...

Hello,

My name is Becki. I am a dating and relationship consultant with a fresh take on age the age old problem of love.

 I am asked many questions on a daily basis and sometimes I just wish I had a bullhorn to scream through, so that everyone could hear the solutions to some of the most common relationship problems. Then one day,  I had an epiphany... and the clouds parted... and a beam of light shined down on me... the voices of an angelic choir began to sing.... Okay... not really, but I did realize "that's what the internet is for."

I know what you are thinking- "Duh, where have you been since, like 1997?!" So I decided to finally give in and hop on the Blog Train with the 157 million other bloggers in the world.

As you can imagine, the nature of my work is quite personal, delving into the private matters of peoples lives. Admittedly, I was a bit apprehensive about sharing those details with the masses- but that's what witness protection is for ... no?

Okay I wont be dishing out all of the juicy secrets people share with me, but I will be answering questions that I hear most commonly and talking about issues that I see plaguing modern relationships. I am a Gemini and have no shortage in the gab department, however I do not claim to know it all, so in addition to answering followers questions with my own take, I will also be sharing some other great resources to get you and your relationship back on the Happy Train. ( Sorry, a little too "double rainbow?")

Sometimes I can be the Dutch Uncle, you know the one with great advise and a no-nonsense delivery. Other times I am more like Yoda, dishing out some Confucius-like wisdom that may leave you with one eye-brow raised; and then one day, it will just make sense.

I am excited to see where this goes and I hope to bring a fresh approach to the issues of real people and real relationships.

Thanks for checking in.

No comments:

Post a Comment